Monday, August 29, 2005

I love Wood, Elijah

I finally saw Sin City. Albeit a screener, but since there are no immediate plans to release this film in India, I thought; what the heck. Take that, you fat-cat studio execs.

Talk about über-violent. That’s a lot of blood. Lots and lots. The only thing I can think of with more blood is George ‘Dubya’ Bush’s hands. But jokes aside, it’s a lot of blood. Did I mention how much blood was in this film?

Two things came up while I watched this film:

1. My lunch.
2. How disturbing it is that I was fascinated with Elijah Wood’s character, Kevin. Boy was he smooth, and I don’t mean smooth in a twink-sorta way (which he is). Think Bible salesman. Heck, stick a tie on him and he’s a Mormon missionary. Oh wait… that explains a lot.
Anybody else notice how cute that dawgy was?! Awwwwwwww.

I know I speak for a lot of people when I say this: I do not like Rosario Dawson. I actually let out a “Whoopie!” (how embarrassing) when Michael Clark-Duncan gave her a good one. Take that, Ho. That’s for Alexander, Bee-yatch!!

I give it “Two Thumbs Up!”. Just make sure to keep this for AFTER dinner. You’ve been warned.

No comments: