Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A walk to remember

After many years, I was back in Delhi for an extended period of time.
I walked down the roads of my colony, and there were memories everywhere.

The crack in the road where I fell off my bike and busted my knee... everybody told me what a brave boy I was for not crying... by the time my dad got there, I had a proud grin and sneakers full of blood.

The stairs were I spent half the night as a 7 year old, standing between two puppies and a wolf.

The night I saw Flight of the Navigator, and looked up at the stars in awe.

The road where I would walk my German Shepherd on a foggy winter morning, in my shorts.

The house where my sister's best friend used to live... and her sister who tried to kiss me.

The park were I walked in the rain after having my heart broken.

2 comments:

Aditya Saraogi said...

What do we have here...?

Rohan caught off guard...

Sweet and spicy - your memories have both flavours...

It is indeed a rare blog...

Rohan said...

:)
If by rare you mean rarely updated, then yes!