Monday, March 06, 2006

Crash n' Burn

I was in the middle of my morning crunches when The faineant solitudinarian called to update me on the Oscars… and Brokeback’s pathetic showing so far. I resumed my crunches, chanting, “Please let Brokeback win…. Please let Brokeback win…”.

Brokeback didn’t win, and I ended up with sore abs.

I’m glad the Academy finally gave Ang Lee the credit he deserves. He deserves much more.

Aditya says BBM is releasing in Mumbai on the 10th of this month….. yipeee! Yee haw!!

George Clooney… finally. Too bad for Jakey Poo.

Keep your eyes peeled on The faineant solitudinarian and Stuff happens for further post Oscar buzz.

Damn you, Crash. Damn you to hell.

2 comments:

Aditya Saraogi said...

well,
I had sort of assumed that you would have made arrangements to watch the oscars. didnt even cross my mind that you would not be watching it, considering what was at stake....anyways...

crunches....is this ur secret?!

Rohan said...

No TV = No Oscar watching.

In the immortal words of Moby...

"Why does my heart, feel so bad..."