Friday, September 16, 2005

Baby o baby...

I've been in denial all this time. I told myself, this can't happen... but it's finally happened.

Britney's a mom.

How did all those years go by? Wasn't it just yesterday that I sat google eyed in front of the TV, watching this bright eyed kid gyrate to that classic Hit me baby one more time? Man o man. (Silly grin plastered on face...) Of course, I thought she'd never last. I still thought the coolest teen babe was Buffy. Aah, Buffy!! ^_^

Aguilera was good, and I found myself secretly moved by the Beautiful video. But she was no Britney. That woman could somehow make Skanky-ass videos that were shockingly enthralling. I suppose I was captivated by her virginal (man, how lame was that?) persona... she always seemed to have an unfazed look. After watching Crossroads, I realised she was just a totally lame actress. Silly me.

Britney & Federline. The lamest celebs our times have ever spawned. Poor kid. He's gonna have one crazy life. Redneck dad and Louisiana's fav Ho for parents? Adds up to one majorly f**ked up kid.

No comments: