Monday, November 07, 2005

Talk about crappy cakes!

"A Dallas cab driver is in big trouble for getting caught on tape sprinkling dried feces on pastries. Forty-nine-year-old Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh is on trial for allegedly throwing fecal matter on pastries at a Fiesta grocery store. Police said they found a pile of human feces by his bed. He would dry it [and] grate it up with a cheese grater and then sprinkle it at the store, officials said."

It's the bit about the cheese grater that lifts this story out of the horror camp and plops it down in the mind-numbingly-horrifying-puking-nightmare camp. Will any one us ever be able to shake the mental image of Behrouz sitting in his apartment contentedly grating his dried crap? And, more importantly, will any one of us ever eat anything with a chocolate dusting?

I had a nice picture of a piece of cake to go with this, but thankfully I changed my mind.

3 comments:

Aditya Saraogi said...

Oh Boy!

I dont think I will be crazy about chocolate pastries again ! Behrouz could probably help a lot of people reduce weight! Damn. Imagine the video being a part of a cookery show - " For that mysterious taste "... I think I am going to puke....

Rohan said...

Aren't you awfully glad I didn't paste a picture of a cake to go with this one?!

Aditya Saraogi said...

Umm, I do not think I would spoil my meal if some one is talking crap at the table. I guess this acclimatisation is due to my hours spent in MSR Boys Home's loovely mess. So photo , no photo, ok by me!